"New for May 2021 - now taking bookings!"
New for May 2021 - Shepherd's View Lodge
Located in the scenic setting of Kniveton Valley, Derbyshire, Shepherd's View is our newest holiday let at the base of the Peak District National Park.
The latest project for Ashbourne Self Catering, this lodge conversion will provide a stunning modern living space for groups of up to 16 people.
With 7 bedrooms, all ensuite, and incorporating the Scandinavian simple living concept, this lodge is a must for families and groups wanting a stay in Derbyshire. We have taken local, natural stone and wood to create this calming environment amongst the rolling hills of Derbyshire.
* 7 bedrooms, all with modern en-suite bathrooms.
* Wheelchair or elderly-friendly flows through the ground floor.
* Games room and relaxing area
* Hot tub on the terrace with stunning views.
* Open-plan kitchen and living room for simple, clean living.
* Terrace with outdoor furniture and fire pit to while away the evenings.
* Dog-friendly, with walks from the doorstep.
"Shepherd's View Lodge "
We have collected images of the vision of Shepherd's View Lodge, incorporating soft colours and hues.
The light and airy kitchen will offer all the modern amenities that you come to expect from our venues, with a dishwasher, laundry facilities and easy-care cooking.
With all of our venues, we prioritise outdoor living during your stay. Guests will have use of a private hot tub and a fire pit, along with ample garden furniture to allow you to relax and enjoy the Derbyshire countryside. The views are stunning from Shepherds View, and the lodge is surrounded by rolling fields and woodlands.
Dogs are welcome and we have provided a ‘welly & dog’ washing station.
The open-plan living area on the ground floor is also extended to the upper floor games and relaxation room. This will provide a wonderful, sunlit space for families and friends to enjoy their stay, whilst relaxing, cooking and entertaining.
All bedrooms are ensuite and furnished in a simple modern and comfortable style, to make your stay extra special. Email us at Julia@pmwproperty.com for further details or to book your stay!
"Our commitment to the environment "
We are working hard at Ashbourne Self-Catering to bring you an eco-friendly holiday space:
- Air-source heating throughout
- Energy saving devices and lighting
- Electric charger car point
- Water saving shower heads
- Wood burning fire
- Reclaimed pieces throughout the interior, with furnishings made from recycled materials where possible
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news