A place to stay and celebrate...
"Hollywood House - the perfect place to stay and celebrate"
Hollywood House offers luxury group accommodation for weekend breaks & celebrations in a large house, with a 'Casino Night' for Hollywood-style entertainment!
Centuries-old Monkey Puzzle Trees line the impressive winding driveway up to this stunning venue, set in 5 acres of spectacular gardens overlooking the Derwent Valley.
Hollywood House offers stylish, luxury self-catering group accommodation for up to 40 guests. The 16 bedrooms & 14 bathrooms are decorated after Hollywood icons, the perfect setting for a celebration.
On entering Hollywood House you are transported to another era, yet with all the comfort and sophistication of modern day living. This large house contains 14 bathrooms and 16 themed bedrooms, which are the perfect ice-breaker.
Who wants the glamorous Marilyn Monroe bedroom; and who prefers the rustic John Wayne room?
Hollywood House provides lots of activities to keep all ages entertained. Try the hot tub, experience the 'Casino Night', or walk through the undulating gardens and woodland.
""Shaken Not Stirred""
The Casino Room, with Roulette and Black Jack tables, is an exciting and novel feature of Hollywood House, lending itself to James Bond evenings or corporate entertaining.
Each booking includes the hire of a professional croupier to host your casino evening.
"Oozing glitz and glamour"
Hollywood House is completely unique in style, yet maintains all the comfort and sophistication of modern day living.
Celebrate together in the opulent setting of the dining conservatory, with a terrace overlooking fabulous gardens and the stunning rural views beyond.
"Large private gardens overlooking the Derwent Valley"
Take your Martini through the french doors to the terrace, where you'll find the Plunge Pool & large Hot Tub. Relax on the sun loungers, take in the countryside air, or soak in the bubbles of the hot tub.
You can experience the relaxing Derbyshire countryside, with the holiday feel of the French Riviera!
"Celebrate in style at Hollywood House"
Hollywood House is available to hire for your family holidays, birthday & wedding celebrations, or for corporate entertaining.
Humphrey Bogart or Sophia Loren, which one are you?
"A spectacular venue..."
"Boutique style unique house near Belper."
by Miss Jones
I stayed here with 20 other for a hen do and it is fantastic. A fantastic place I can't wait to return to.
"Great weekend stay"
by Mr Dave
We stayed for a 30th weekend break. House was done to a very high spec and each room's theme was brilliant and carefully thought out. Plenty of activities to keep us occupied for the weekend.
"Excellent property - can't wait to go back!"
The house is amazing! Each bedroom is themed on Hollywood stars and the amount of thought that has gone in to each bedroom is superb.
We where celebrating our daughters 21st, we had 28 students and 10 adults. The party never stop from the minute we arrived, the house met all of our needs
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Do you have a special celebration coming up? Take a look around this unique and memorable house here Spend the weekend with friends and family at Hollywood House Weekend prices include the following;
- 2 night stay for up to 40 guests ( Friday 4pm to Sunday 4pm)
- 16 themed bedrooms & 14 bathrooms
- Large catering-style kitchen
- 2 lounges
- Games room
- All bed linen, towels and heating
- Professional croupier for your casino evening
- Swim Spa and heated Hot Tub
- Artic Cabin in the woodland and BBQ pack
- Fabulous dining conservatory with seating for up to 90 people*
* Additional day guests permitted for an extra charge.
Hollywood House is located in the village of BlackBrook, Derbyshire on the edge of a World Heritage Site. Hollywood House, Longwalls Lane, Blackbrook, Derbyshire, DE56 2DE There is an abundance of things to do in the Amber Valley, as some of the best attractions in Derbyshire are located here. You can uncover the past in one of the many historic houses, heritage museums, mills or gardens. Travel through the countryside, admiring the stunning scenery of the Derbyshire landscape, and stop off to sample the delights of the award-winning teashops. The area also allows guests to enjoy the rich and varied evening culture, with a mix of restaurants, cinema, live music and dance. If it’s shopping you are after, look no further than the Amber Valley Individual Factory Shop Trail. The local market towns offer independent stores, stylish boutiques and artisan shops, alongside the familiar high street name stores.
16 bedrooms all themed around 1950s Hollywood Legends
- Marilyn Monroe – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite shower room
- Audrey Hepburn – Super king (or twin singles) – shower room next door
- Elizabeth Taylor – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite shower room
- Walt Disney – Super king (or twin singles) plus bunk beds – en-suite bathroom
- Alfred Hitchcock (complete with “the shower!) – Super King (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite bathroom
- Judy Garland – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- John Wayne – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Elvis Presley – (a king bed, obviously) – en-suite shower room
- Charlie Chaplin – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Greta Garbo – Super king (or twin singles) – shared shower room
- Sophia Loren – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Frank Sinatra – Super king (or twin singles) – shared shower room
- James Dean – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional bed and hidden single bed – en-suite shower room
- James Bond – Super king (or twin singles) plus hidden single bed – shared shower room
- Humphrey Bogart -Double bed- shared shower room
- Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers – Double bed – en-suite shower room
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news