A place to stay and celebrate...
""Hollywood House ............ the perfect place to stay and celebrate""
Hollywood House offers luxury group accommodation for get-togethers & celebrations in a large house , with a 'Casino Night' ...... Hollywood Style !
Centuries-old Monkey Puzzle Trees line the impressive winding driveway up to this stunning venue, set in 5 acres of spectacular gardens overlooking the Derwent Valley.
Hollywood House offers stylish luxury self-catering group accommodation for up to 40 guests. The 16 bedrooms & 14 bathrooms are themed Hollywood style ! .... perfect for your celebrations.
Oozing 'Glitz & Glamour', on entering Hollywood House you are transported to another era, yet with all the comforts and sophistication of modern day living. This large house with 16 bedrooms & 14 bathrooms ,is themed after Hollywood Legends.
Lots of activities to keep all ages entertained , try the hot tub, experience the 'Casino Night' all on offer in a large venue with undulating gardens and woodland.
Who will be sleeping in the Elvis Presley Room or do you prefer the glamour of the Marilyn Monroe ?
""Shaken Not Stirred""
The Casino Room with Roulette and Black Jack Tables is an exciting and novel feature of Hollywood House, lending itself to James Bond Evenings or Corporate entertaining.
Each booking includes the hire of a professional croupiers to host your casino evening
"Transport yourself to another era"
Oozing 'Glitz & Glamour' you are transported to another era, yet with all the comforts and sophistication of modern day living.
Celebrate together in the opulent setting of the dining conservatory with terrace overlooking fabulous gardens and the stunning rural views beyond.
"Large private gardens overlooking the Derwent Valley"
Take your Martini through the french doors to the terrace, with the Plunge Pool & large Hot Tub. Relax on the sun loungers, take in the Derbyshire air, soak in the bubbles of the hot tub.
Is this Derbyshire or The French Riviera?!
"Celebrate in style at Hollywood House"
Hollywood House is available to hire for your family holidays, birthday & wedding celebrations, weekends & corporate entertaining.
Humphrey Bogart or Sophia Loren, which one are you?
"A spectacular venue..."
"Boutique style unique house near Belper."
by Miss Jones
I stayed here with 20 other for a hen do and it is fantastic. A fantastic place I can't wait to return to.
"Great weekend stay"
by Mr Dave
We stayed for a 30th weekend break. House was done to a very high spec and each room's theme was brilliant and carefully thought out. Plenty of activities to keep us occupied for the weekend.
"Excellent property - can't wait to go back!"
The house is amazing! Each bedroom is themed on Hollywood stars and the amount of thought that has gone in to each bedroom is superb.
We where celebrating our daughters 21st, we had 28 students and 10 adults. The party never stop from the minute we arrived, the house met all of our needs
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Do you have a special celebration coming up?
Spend the weekend with friends and family at Hollywood House
Weekend prices include the following;
- 2 Night stay for up to 40 guests ( Friday 4pm to Sunday 4pm)
- 16 themed bedrooms 14 bathrooms
- Large catering style kitchen
- 2 Lounges
- Games Room
- Fabulous Dining Conservatory for up to 90 guests
- All bed linen, towels and heating
- Professional croupiers for your casino evening
- Swim Spa and Heated Hot Tub
- Artic Cabin in woodland (BBQ pack £50)
Hollywood House is located in the village of BlackBrook, Derbyshire on the edge of a World Heritage Site.
Hollywood House, Longwalls Lane, Blackbrook Derbyshire DE56 2DE
There is an abundance of things to do in the Amber Valley as some of the best attractions in Derbyshire are located here and await your exploration. Uncover the areas nostalgic past and tour one of the many historic houses, heritage museums, mills or gardens.There’s plenty of activities for all the family, why not visit a working windmill and discover how the grain is turned to flour or experience a ride a tram or train through the Derbyshire countryside.
Travel through the countryside and stop off to sample the delights of the award-winning teashops and admire the stunning scenery of the Derbyshire landscape.
Enjoy the rich and varied evening culture with a mix of restaurants, cinema, live music and dance. If it’s shopping you are after, look no further than the Amber Valley Individual Factory Shop Trail where you will discover high street names bargains or be the first to pick up the new designs. The market towns offer independent stores, stylish boutiques and artisan shops alongside the familiar high street name stores.
- 16 bedrooms all themed around 1950s Hollywood Legends
- Marilyn Monroe – Super king ( or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite shower room
- Audrey Hepburn– Super king ( or twin singles) – shower room next door
- Elizabeth Taylor– Super king ( or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en suite shower room
- Walt Disney– Super king ( or twin singles) plus bunk beds – en suite bathroom
- Alfred Hitchcock ( complete with “the shower!) – Super King (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en suite bathroom
- Judy Garland – Super king (or twin singles ) – en suite shower room
- John Wayne– Super king ( or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Elvis Presley ( a king bed obviously) – en -suite shower room
- Charlie Chaplin– Super king (or twin singles) – en suite shower room
- Greta Garbo ( if you want to be alone!)- Super king (or twin singles)- shared shower room
- Sophie Loren – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Frank Sinatra– Super king ( or twin singles)- shared shower room
- James Dean– Super king (or twin singles) plus additional bed and hidden single bed – en suite shower room
- James Bond– Super king (or twin singles) plus hidden single bed – shared shower room
- Humphrey Bogart- Double bed- shared shower room
- Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers – Double Bed – en-suite shower room
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news