A place to stay and celebrate...
"The perfect place to stay and celebrate"
Hollywood House offers luxury group accommodation for weekend breaks & celebrations in a large house, with a 'Casino Night' for Hollywood-style entertainment!
Centuries-old Monkey Puzzle Trees line the impressive winding driveway up to this stunning venue, set in 5 acres of spectacular gardens overlooking the Derwent Valley.
Hollywood House offers stylish, luxury self-catering group accommodation for up to 40 guests. The 16 bedrooms & 14 bathrooms are decorated after Hollywood icons, the perfect setting for a celebration.
On entering Hollywood House you are transported to another era, yet with all the comfort and sophistication of modern day living. This large house contains 14 bathrooms and 16 themed bedrooms, which are the perfect ice-breaker.
Who wants the glamorous Marilyn Monroe bedroom; and who prefers the rustic John Wayne room?
Hollywood House provides lots of activities to keep all ages entertained. Try the hot tub, experience the 'Casino Night', or walk through the undulating gardens and woodland.
"16 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms"
1 en-suite bedroom with a king-size bed
2 double bedrooms, 1 of which has an en-suite
7 bedrooms with super-king/twin singles, 5 of which have en-suites
4 bedrooms with 1 single bed and additional super-king/twin singles, 3 of which are en-suite
1 en-suite bedroom with super-king/twin singles and bunk beds
1 en-suite bedroom with super-king/twin singles and 2 additional single beds
2 additional shower rooms
"Impressively large house"
Games room with pool table & board games
Dining conservatory with bar & separate WC's
Casino with roulette & blackjack tables. Each booking includes the hire of a professional croupier to host your casino evening (for fun rather than money!)
"Private gardens and lavish facilities"
Hot tub and plunge pool overlooking the picturesque countryside
Terrace with garden furniture and views of the beautiful Derwent Valley
Fabulous gardens with children's play frame
Arctic cabin in the woodlands for BBQs
"Secluded location just 5 minutes from shops & restaurants"
Private driveway and car park
5 minute drive from Belper, with shops, bars and restaurants
Within driving distance of Alton Towers and the Peak District
DE56 2DE - please note that coaches cannot access Longwall Lane that leads up to the house
"A spectacular venue..."
"I cannot recommend Hollywood House highly enough"
I held a 30th birthday celebration here for a large group and it was perfect - everything built for purpose and every need catered for; from an iron and ironing board to an industrial glass-washer! Julia was incredibly helpful throughout the whole booking process even when there were complications on our side. If you are looking for a party/getaway for a good number of people, this is the place to do it.
"Amazing weekend at Hollywood House"
The location is stunning and the facilities exceptional. The house itself is stunning and provided for our every need. Julia was friendly and efficient in ensuring everything was as it should be prior to our arrival, and was at the end of the phone when we had a couple of queries over the weekend. What a fantastic time we all had, thank you so much!!
"Every detail perfect"
We had a fabulous hen weekend here last year for my sister's shenanigans - LOVED IT!!! You can tailor your package to suit your needs and budget...there are so many recommendations linked to the house! We hired private catering for the whole weekend and the cocktail bar too. Can't beat a casino night! The themed rooms are fabulous - every detail perfect. The cabin & fire pit are brill as well...you just need to book it and experience it! You won't be disappointed
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Do you have a special celebration coming up? Hollywood House is available to hire for your family holidays, birthday & wedding celebrations, or for corporate entertaining.
Take a look around this unique and memorable house here.
Weekend prices include the following:
- 2 night stay for up to 40 guests (Friday 4pm to Sunday 4pm)
- 16 themed bedrooms & 14 bathrooms
- Large catering-style kitchen
- 2 lounges
- Games room
- All bed linen, towels and heating
- Professional croupier for your casino evening
- Plunge Pool and heated Hot Tub
- Arctic Cabin in the woodland with marshmallow toasting kit
- Fabulous dining conservatory with seating for up to 90 people*
* Additional day guests permitted for an extra charge.
Hollywood House is located in the village of BlackBrook, Derbyshire on the edge of a World Heritage Site.
Hollywood House, Longwalls Lane, Blackbrook, Derbyshire, DE56 2DE.
There is an abundance of things to do in the Amber Valley, as some of the best attractions in Derbyshire are located here. You can uncover the past in one of the many historic houses, heritage museums, mills or gardens. Travel through the countryside, admiring the stunning scenery of the Derbyshire landscape, and stop off to sample the delights of the award-winning tearooms. The area also allows guests to enjoy the rich and varied evening culture, with a mix of restaurants, cinema, live music and dance. If it’s shopping you are after, look no further than the Amber Valley Individual Factory Shop Trail. The local market towns offer independent stores, stylish boutiques and artisan shops, alongside the familiar high street name stores.
Please note – coaches cannot reach Hollywood House. Please book minibuses only.
16 bedrooms all themed around 1950s Hollywood Legends
- Marilyn Monroe – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite shower room
- Audrey Hepburn – Super king (or twin singles) – shower room next door
- Elizabeth Taylor – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite shower room
- Walt Disney – Super king (or twin singles) plus bunk beds – en-suite bathroom
- Alfred Hitchcock (complete with “the shower!”) – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional single bed – en-suite bathroom
- Judy Garland – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- John Wayne – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Elvis Presley – (a king bed, obviously) – en-suite shower room
- Charlie Chaplin – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Greta Garbo – Super king (or twin singles) – shared shower room
- Sophia Loren – Super king (or twin singles) – en-suite shower room
- Frank Sinatra – Super king (or twin singles) – shared shower room
- James Dean – Super king (or twin singles) plus additional bed and hidden single bed – en-suite shower room
- James Bond – Super king (or twin singles) plus hidden single bed – shared shower room
- Humphrey Bogart -Double bed- shared shower room
- Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers – Double bed – en-suite shower room
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news