"Large 7 bedroom house with spacious dining room and hot tub in the garden"
High View Grange offers 7 bedrooms and a large dining/kitchen conservatory for all guests to dine and celebrate together.
The farmhouse offers plenty of space for everyone to relax and enjoy time together, including the new cinema room and refurbished dining area. With a hot tub in the garden, fun can spill outside.
At the front of High View Grange there is a terrace and garden furniture, overlooking the spectacular views of the Kniveton countryside. You can also take a stroll down to the village pub to enjoy the fine ales and food.
High View Grange has 7 spacious bedrooms, 3 of which are en-suite, plus a further family bathroom and ground floor toilet. All the bedrooms can be double or twin singles allowing for 14 separate beds if required.
*The Orchid Room
* The Bamboo Room
*The Acorn Room - En-suite shower room
*The Heather Room
*The Chestnut Suite - En-suite with easy access to the hot tub.
*The Buttercup Room
*The Lavender Room - En-suite
"7 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms"
* Ground floor bedroom and separate toilet
* 6 upstairs bedrooms, 3 of which are en-suite
* Large family bathroom with bath and shower
* All 7 bedrooms can be arranged as double or twin singles
* A fold-up bed can be requested for groups of 15-17
"Cinema room & hot tub"
* Cinema room with DVD library
* Lounge with optional sofa-bed for groups of 15-16
* Fully equipped kitchen & long dining tables
* Private hot tub on the terrace
* Garden furniture & a BBQ for the summer months
"Shared facilities at Standlow Farm - DE6 1QZ"
* WIFI is available throughout
* Games barn with 2 snooker/pool tables, table football, table tennis etc
* Children's play area with play frame
* Grassed paddock for ball games
* Shared laundry
"Rural location with picturesque views"
* Dog-friendly - dogs are charged at £30 each. We just ask that pets are kept off the sofas and beds.
*Within walking distance of Kniveton village, where you can find the dog-friendly Red Lion pub
* The market town of Ashbourne is situated 3 miles away, and offers shops, supermarkets & restaurants
* Carsington Water is a mile away, where you can experience the water sports, sailing, cycling and walking trail
* Just a short drive to the Peak District and Alton Towers
"A spectacular venue..."
"Bowled over by the high standard of decor"
by Smith family - March 2018
Just a quick email to say thank you for a wonderful stay in High View Grange last week. We were all bowled over by the high standard of decor and comfort, and our young boys were in seventh heaven in the football paddock! We all agreed we would like to return at some point"
"Fabulous weekend at Standlow"
by Lizzie - Nov 2017
We had a fabulous weekend at Standlow - had Highview House, Bluebell and Clover Cottages 23 of us in all. Beds very comfortable and good to have the choice of twin or king in all rooms. Kitchen and dining well equipped for a large group so easy catering. Hot tub and games room a hit with everyone. Great situation - gorgeous walks right outside the door and lots of great things to see and do in the area. Planning to return for a similar weekend in October 2018.
"The view was amazing"
by Laura - June 2017
What a fantastic cottage and breakaway. My sister had no idea what was planned for her and was not disapppointed. The cottage was a very high standard in a fantastic setting, the view was amazing! We used Strand Fine catering one night - just superb and bespoke bartender another night which was also a good night. Thank you for the service you provide from enquiry to booking to the final arrangements! Many thanks Laura
"Perfect holiday cottage in the Peak District"
by Peter- Oct 2016
If you stay here you must make time for the hot tubs, it's worth the experience! It was 8 degrees outside and raining but we all took a dip!
There is a brilliant games room in the big green shed on the site (you might wonder what it is when you drive past it), but there's no heating so it can get a little chilly while you pot a few balls on the two full size snooker tables - although you can quickly warm up again by having a few games of table tennis.
The location is absolutely perfect for visiting various attractions in and around the southern part of the Peak District. We did Chatsworth House and Alton Towers and found them both to be very easy and quick to get to.
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news