A place to stay and celebrate...
"Beautiful two bedroom Derbyshire stone cottage, with open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge"
Daisy Cottage is the only one of the 3 smaller cottages that has 2 double bedrooms. It sleeps up to 6 guests, with the use of the double sofa bed.
Daisy Cottage is situated 20 minutes from Alton Towers, and just minutes from Carsington Water. Surrounded by Derbyshire countryside and the attractions of the Peak District, it is perfect for a self-catering stays in winter and summer.
Enjoy sitting on the terrace with great views over the valley. A BBQ is provided, should the weather permit, or walk from the door and experience what Derbyshire has to offer.
Daisy Cottage is tastefully furnished. The ground floor has one double bedroom and a bathroom with a modern shower. The second double bedroom is upstairs, which can also fit a travel cot or single fold up bed.
The lounge/kitchen/dining room can dine 4-6 guests, and includes a dishwasher so that your stay can be as relaxing as possible.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and bedlinen and towels are provided for your stay.
The large games room, children's play area and gardens are available for everyone to enjoy.
"Ground floor double bedroom and bathroom"
* The ground floor double bedroom is light and airy, with a separate external entrance if required. The bathroom is also situated on the ground floor, with a walk-in shower.
* The lounge/dining/kitchen area has seating around a breakfast bar for 6 guests. The modern kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer.
* The cottage is heated, and bedlinen and towels are provided.
"Outdoor terrace with spectacular views"
* The view from the terrace is stunning and looks out over the valley of Kniveton.
* The patio is equipped with outdoor table and chairs, along with a BBQ.
* There is WiFi access and full 3G signal.
"Plenty of fun for all ages"
* Standlow holds a large games room with 2 full-size snooker/pool tables, bar billiards, table tennis and air hockey.
* Children's play area for the younger ages.
* Grassed paddock for ball games available.
* Large garden area and seating to relax outdoors.
"Within walking distance of the village pub"
* Standlow overlooks the village of Kniveton, with the village pub - The Red Lion - within easy reach.
* The market town of Ashbourne is 3 miles away, and offers shops, banks and restaurants.
* Carsington Water can be found a mile away, where bicycle hire, walking trails and water sports are offered.
* Dogs are welcome at Standlow for an additional cost.
"A spectacular venue..."
Super clean! Great facilities massive games room with so much to do
and a play area!
Fantastic place to stay will be booking again and will go for one of the hot tub ones.
A cozy, comfortable cottage with beautiful views in a peaceful setting.
We had a lovely two night stay at Daisy cottage. Our sat nav didnt guide us well enough so we were a little lost initially. Once we found the place it served us really well. So much so that although our son has been studying in Derby for four years we may well return to walk or cycle the Derby Dales.
Beautiful location, views were amazing, it was very quiet but within easy driving distance for many attractions and activities. The cottage was well presented and clean. Great for young children as there is a garden slide and swings.
Secluded quiet cottages with stunning views. Everything you need to have a relaxing stay in the Peak District with great walks close by. I liked the local town of AShbourne very much. My 11 year old son enjoyed the well stocked games room too!
This lovely cottage far exceeded our expectations. The place was immaculately presented and was perfect for our family of four with 2 young children. The playarea was sizeable and in the nearby fields were sheep with baby lambs which delighted my daughter. Only downside was that we had to leave !
Gorgeous cottage n a gorgeous location. Very well equipped with everything you need even WIFI. The beds were comfy and inviting and real aided a good nights sleep. When we arrived the heating was on and the lights which was a lovely touch. Would stay again most definitely .
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news