A place to stay and celebrate...
"Beautiful two bedroom Derbyshire stone cottage"
Daisy Cottage is the only one of the 3 smaller cottages that has 2 double bedrooms. It sleeps up to 6 guests, with the use of the double sofa bed.
Daisy Cottage is situated 20 minutes from Alton Towers, and just minutes from Carsington Water. Surrounded by Derbyshire countryside and the attractions of the Peak District, it is perfect for a self-catering stays in winter and summer.
Enjoy sitting on the terrace with great views over the valley. A BBQ is provided, should the weather permit, or walk from the door and experience what Derbyshire has to offer.
Daisy Cottage is tastefully furnished. The ground floor has one double bedroom and a bathroom with a modern shower. The second double bedroom is upstairs, which can also fit a travel cot or single fold up bed.
The lounge/kitchen/dining room can dine 4-6 guests, and includes a dishwasher so that your stay can be as relaxing as possible.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and bedlinen and towels are provided for your stay.
The large games room, children's play area and gardens are available for everyone to enjoy.
"Two bedrooms and one bathroom"
* Ground floor double bedroom
* Modern shower room, also situated on the ground floor
* Upstairs double bedroom
* Bed linen and towels are provided
"For up to 6 guests"
* Open-plan kitchen and lounge
* Sofa-bed in the lounge area for groups of 5 or 6
* Kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, oven and hob
* Dining table for up to 6 guests
"Countryside getaway - DE6 1QZ "
* Patio with outdoor furniture & a BBQ in summer months
* WiFi throughout
* Dog-friendly, with a dog-friendly village pub within walking distance
* The market town of Ashbourne is 3 miles away, and beautiful Carsington Reservoir is located just a mile away
"Shared facilities at Standlow Farm"
* Games room with 2 full-size snooker/pool tables, bar billiards, table tennis and air hockey
* Garden with two fire pits
* Grassed paddock for ball games & children's play area
* Laundry room
"A spectacular venue..."
A cosy, comfortable cottage with beautiful views in a peaceful setting. We had a lovely two night stay at Daisy cottage. Our sat nav didn't guide us well enough so we were a little lost initially. Once we found the place it served us really well. So much so that although our son has been studying in Derby for four years we may well return to walk or cycle the Derby Dales.
Beautiful location, views were amazing, it was very quiet but within easy driving distance for many attractions and activities. The cottage was well presented and clean. Great for young children as there is a garden slide and swings.
Secluded quiet cottages with stunning views. Everything you need to have a relaxing stay in the Peak District with great walks close by. I liked the local town of Ashbourne very much. My 11 year old son enjoyed the well stocked games room too!
This lovely cottage far exceeded our expectations. The place was immaculately presented and was perfect for our family of four with 2 young children. The play area was sizeable and in the nearby fields were sheep with baby lambs which delighted my daughter. Only downside was that we had to leave!
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news