"The Manor, Stables & Tack Room - DE4 4PS"
* This beautiful country house has 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms/en-suites, sleeping 19 guests in total.
* There is the option to add on The Tack Room, for two double bedrooms to sleep an additional 4 guests.
* The Stables offers 5 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping 12 guests, with a modern dining/kitchen/lounge area.
* WIFI included.
"Exclusive Use - sleeping 35"
* When booked on an exclusive basis, Shiningford provides a large private venue for up to 35 guests, with spectacular views and gardens..
* Shiningford Manor affords a splendid dining hall with exposed trusses and a wood burning stove, creating an atmospheric space for celebratory dining for up to 35 guests, with log burner for the colder months.
* Shiningford also has an outdoor swimming pool (available between April-October) and gazebo
"Wonderful wedding venue in a perfect setting"
* This enchanting venue in Derbyshire is ideal for wedding celebrations, offering a fairytale garden for a marquee, or hard standing ground for a magical winter wedding.
* Situated down a long driveway, flanked by woodland and sitting in grounds in excess of 5 acres, Shiningford offers a private venue suitable for a marquee, yurt or tipi wedding reception. This enables you to entertain up to 250 guests.
* Shiningford is a favourite choice for couples wanting to design their own wedding in a natural country style, surrounded by fields and wildlife.
"Suitable for a mix of 12, 16, 19, 23 or 35 guests"
* By mixing and matching the accommodation to suit your numbers, Shiningford can cater for smaller gatherings of 12 in the Stables, or larger groups by using The Manor and adding the Tack Room.
* Shiningford Manor and The Stables each have a private hot tub & gardens, parking and a patio with a BBQ.
* The outdoor swimming pool is open during the warmer months and is shared by all guests.
* Shiningford is a perfect venue for your group celebrations, family get-togethers and friends reunions.