"A cottage with home comforts - Wifi & a dishwasher!"
Beautiful Clover Cottage sits between Bluebell & Daisy. It contains one double bedroom and one twin bedroom on the first floor.
There is a spacious bathroom with a shower-over-bath, completing the upstairs.
On the ground floor, the warm colours of the lounge provide a relaxing room to unwind, with the option of a sofa-bed if there are 6 guests. The kitchen/dining room provides all you will need for your stay.
The kitchen is fit with a dishwasher and microwave, and is fully equipped for your stay. A large dining table allows up to 6 guests to dine.
The largest of the 2 bedroom cottages, Clover Cottage has a lovely airy feel with a feature Derbyshire stone wall.
All of our cottages are heated, and we provide bed linen and towels for all guests. Wifi is also available.
The large games room and children's play area are also at your disposal.
Outside on the terrace, make use of the garden furniture and take in the spectacular views of Kniveton valley. Guests can take a stroll down to the village pub, the Red Lion, where you can expect a warm welcome.
"Two bedrooms and one bathroom"
* Twin bedroom with a feature Derbyshire stone wall
* Double bedroom, with bed linen provided
* Family bathroom, with towels provided
* Wifi throughout
"Lounge with sofa-bed if required"
* Lounge with TV, sofa and sofa-bed for groups of 5-6. Please note that there is an additional charge of £100 each for the 5th & 6th guests.
* Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with dishwasher
* Dining table for up to 6 guests
* Terrace with garden furniture & BBQ provided in summer months
"Shared facilities at Standlow Farm"
* Games room with 2 full-size snooker/pool tables, bar billiards, table tennis and table football
* Garden with 2 fire pits
* Grassed paddock for ball games & children's play area
* Laundry room
"Picturesque rural location - DE6 1QZ"
* Dog-friendly - extra charge of £30 per dog
* The Red Lion pub is within walking distance
* Carsington Water, offering water sports, bike hire & children's play area, is 1 mile away
* Standlow is 3 miles from Ashbourne and within driving distance of Alton Towers
"A spectacular venue..."
"September 2017 "
The cottage was lovely - comfortable and well-equipped. The games room was an added bonus and kept by 2 boys busy, as did the field and football net!
Lovely location and fantastic views. Short walk to the local pub, which was great and the food was nice. We visited Carsington Water, Ashbourne and Alton Towers- all only a short drive away. I would definitely re-visit and would also recommend.
Clover cottage was well decorated in a beautiful setting and was value for money. We all loved the games room which was much bigger than expected . Good location for Carsington Water which is worth a visit. We also enjoyed visiting Ashbourne . All in all this is a lovely property in a beautiful setting - what more could you want for.
Would recommend for those wanting to see the local attractions and lovely countryside. Great views from the house and from the BBQ area. The games room is a nice bonus and really fun for families with older children. Nice cosy cottage feel and has all the essential equipment. Would recommend.
by Julie & family
Come and stay here!!! This is a fantastic cottage in a beautiful location with great facilities. Very well equipped and lots of useful information on what to do locally. We were a family of 4 and the kids (teenage) LOVED the games room. We had a few family battles of table tennis, table football and air hockey. They also appreciated the decent wifi (not always been the case in previous cottages we've stayed at). We would definitely return to explore more of the beautiful Peak District and will be recommending this place to friends and family. A really great property.”
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news