"Enjoy the Derbyshire countryside in this quaint cottage"
Bluebell is a quaint Derbyshire holiday cottage, offering a master double bedroom and a second twin bedroom. Both bedrooms feature a Derbyshire stone wall, which adds a lovely feel to the room.
All our cottages are heated and provide all amenities which you would need for your stay, including bed linen and towels.
The bathroom with shower over bath completes the upstairs of this comfortable cottage.
The lounge contains comfy sofas and a double sofa bed, enabling up to 6 guests to stay in the holiday cottage. A TV, DVD player and speaker are provided.
The kitchen contains everything you should need for your short stay - hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is a dining table which ordinarily seats four, but can be extended to seat six. There is a shared laundry room available at Standlow, along with a large games room.
"Two bedrooms and one bathroom"
* Double bedroom with a feature Derbyshire stone wall
* Twin bedroom, with bed linen provided
* Family bathroom, with towels provided
* Wifi throughout
"Lounge with sofa-bed if required"
* Lounge with TV, sofa and sofa-bed for groups of 5-6
* Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with dishwasher
* Dining table that can be extended for up to 6 guests
* Terrace with garden furniture & BBQ provided in summer months
"Shared facilities at Standlow Farm - DE6 1QZ"
* Games room with 2 full-size snooker/pool tables, bar billiards, table tennis and air hockey
* Garden with two fire pits
* Grassed paddock for ball games & children's play area
* Laundry room
"Family- and dog-friendly"
* Dogs allowed at a nominal charge of £20 each
* Numerous walks from the doorstep, including to the dog-friendly village pub
* Carsington Water is 1 mile away and offers bicycle hire, water sports and walking trails with a visitor centre
* Ashbourne is 3 miles away and has independent shops, supermarkets and restaurants
"A spectacular venue..."
Bluebell cottage is warm, beautifully located base for anyone wanting a base for activities in the southern Peak District. There's a pub within walking distance that serves great food, as well as excellent walks on the doorstep.
Lovely cottage with amazing views, well equipped and extremely comfortable. Our grandson thoroughly enjoyed using the games room, wish we could have stayed longer, thank you.
The Bluebell Cottage was well above our expectations and looked even better in reality! Lovely decor, modern facilities and great instructions and guides for the surrounding things to do. Large outside and garden area and a games room with plenty of things to enjoy. A pub with superb food is just a 10 minute stroll away through the lovely village of Kniveton. Location was so peaceful and Carsington Water, Ashbourne and the Peak District are just around the corner. Will definitely stay here again and for longer than one night!
Thank you so much for providing a lovely cottage, garden area and game house. We had such a good time and would recommend it to everyone. Also appreciate the fast answers from your side.
Such a lovely cottage, set in a some very beautiful countryside. The cottage is very well equipped, spacious & very clean. Nice big living area & kitchen, bedrooms are sizeable, with nice comfy beds & the bathroom is modern & very nicely decorated as per the rest of the cottage. Our kids loved the well equipped games room & play areas. All set in a very peaceful & quiet part of Kniveton. Would highly recommend this beautiful cottage & we'd happily stay there again. Thanks for letting use such a wonderful property. Very well equipped, clean & spacious cottage, in such a lovely location. Kids loved the games room & play areas. Already looking into booking next year. Many thanks.
Explore and Book your unforgettable experience with us today!
Our Latest News
What's happening locally, events and updates to our properties - everything to improve your stay.
See all news