The annual Ashbourne Festival will be taking place from the 19th June to the 5th July, and is a fantastic attraction for groups visiting the area. There is something for everyone, with art, poetry, music, comedy, theatre and a food festival.
Ashbourne Festival kicks off with a foodfest on Saturday 20th June. There is free entry to the streetfest, where you can watch street entertainers and try delicious local foods. If you’d like to visit the streetfest, we have holiday cottages available at Standlow for families or larger groups. Book your cottage or view prices here.
The event schedule is as follows:
- 19th-27th June – Summer Art Exhibition
- 20th-21st June – Streetfest and Foodfest
- 26th June – Cavendish Winds quintet recital at St. Oswald’s Church
- 27th June – Poetry in the Garden
- 28th June – Much Ado About Nothing in an open-air theatre
- 2nd July – Codebreakers, a demonstration of the Enigma machine
- 3rd July – Comedy Night
- 4th July – Music from The Christians
- 5th July – Picnic in the Park
Buy tickets for individual events or see more details on the Ashbourne Festival website.