1. Bluebell Cottage – 4 nights from Monday 21st-Friday 25th October – £325
2. Clover Cottage – 4 nights from Monday 28th October-Friday 1st November – £325
Bluebell and Clover Cottage each have one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a sofa-bed in the lounge for families of 5 or 6. Guests can also enjoy the shared facilities at Standlow Farm – the gardens, football pitch, play area, games room and fire pits.
1. Foxglove Cottage – 4 nights from Monday 21st-Friday 25th October – £750
Foxglove Cottage has four bedrooms, and a sofa-bed in the lounge for groups of 9-10. The dining and living area provides plenty of space to relax, topped off with the ultimate luxury of a private hot tub.
2. Hope Cottage – 6 nights from Monday 28th October-Sunday 3rd November – £1550
Hope Cottage has 5 bedrooms and can sleep up to 9 guests. It has beautiful sprawling gardens, and is close to Alton Towers.
1. The Stables – 4 nights from Monday 21st or 28th October – £1700
2. The Manor – 4 nights from Monday 21st or 28th October – £2050
The Stables and The Manor are both located at Shiningford, which is perfect for outdoorsy families. It is within walking distance of Carsington Reservoir, where you can walk or cycle the 8 mile trail, or try sailing and other water sports. The Stables sleeps up to 12, while The Manor sleeps up to 18. If you need extra beds for either though, just add on The Tack Room, which has another 2 en-suite bedrooms.
1. Exclusive use of Shiningford – 4 nights from Monday 21st or 28th October – £4250
Shiningford sleeps up to 34 people in total, across 15 bedrooms. Facilities include gorgeous gardens, a children’s play frame, two hot tubs, and even an outdoor pool – if the weather holds up!
2. Hollywood House – 4 nights from Monday 21st or 28th October – £6000
For a truly unique holiday, Hollywood House is the place to stay! It sleeps up to 40 guests, although can be booked for smaller groups of 25-30 upon request. Prices include use of the plunge pool and hot tub, along with a croupier to run a casino evening.